Chaga Starting As Low As $14.00/lb!
Try our new Chaga Chai Tea Bags!
Chaga mushrooms (Inonotus obliquus) are a wild mushroom that grow on birch trees in cold climates. Our naturally organic chaga is found in the North Woods of the Moosehead Lake Region in Maine. There are many benefits to consuming chaga mushrooms. So many in fact that chaga mushrooms are referred to as “The King of Mushrooms”. According to Dr. Cass Ingram in “The Cure is in the Forest”, some of these are:
- Caffeine Free Drink – Chaga tea is a wonderful alternative to drinking coffee or other caffeinated beverages.
- Antioxidants – Chaga mushrooms contain high levels of antioxidants.
- Great source of Minerals – Chaga is high in copper, calcium, potassium, manganese, zinc, and iron.
- Great source of Vitamins – Chaga contains Vitamins B, D, and K
- Full of (SOD) Superoxide Dismutase – A natural anti-aging enzyme.
- Stress Reliever – Contains a substance called Adaptogens that help the body adapt to stress.
- Assists with Digestion – Contains a long-chain carbohydrate, Polysaccharides, that assists in digestion.
Wild harvested chaga, like ours, has a higher consistency of vitamins and minerals than does chaga mushrooms that are cultivated. We selectively harvest to ensure future growth of chaga for generations to come.