There are many ways to use Chaga Mushrooms. People use it as a drink, food, and topically. Below are some helpful links to recipes for chaga mushrooms:
Chaga Drink Recipes
- Tea. This article by Sisters Know Best is a great look in to how we find chaga and how to make chaga tea.
- Smoothies. Some people don’t like tea. Try this delicious recipe as a way to sweeten the tea and make it into a chocolate chaga smoothie.
- Chai. Chai on its own is great for the circulation, but a Chaga Chai brings so much more to the table as Burdock & Rose point out with this Chaga Chai recipe.
- Tincture. This is a process to extract nutrients from the chaga for a tincture.
Chaga Food Recipes
- Cheesecake. Try this no bake cheesecake recipe made from chaga.
- Ice Cream. Yum! This recipe for chaga ice cream is delicious and nutritious.
- Pancakes. This version is a recipe for banana cinnamon chaga pancakes.
- Muffins. This recipe calls for a chaga extract but you can use a weaker tincture. Chocolate Peanut Butter Chaga Muffin Recipe
We recommend “The Cure is in the Forest” written by Dr. Cass Ingram as an excellent resource on chaga mushrooms. There is a wealth of scientific knowledge in this book.